1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Coolant Change Guide With Pictures

I just performed another coolant change on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP and took pictures of the process this time to create a guide to help others.
The procedure should be similar for all GM cars with the 3800 Series II 3.8L V6 engine including the Buick Regal, Chevy Impala, Monte Carlo, and Bonneville.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/GM-Pontiac-Grand-Prix-Engine-Coolant-Antifreeze-Change-Guide /
I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Cheers, Paul
On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:41:30 PM UTC-4, Paul Michaels wrote:

Paul - I've used your site many times in the past, and just stumbled upon t his post. THANK YOU. I've never owned a Grand Prix before (technically I st ill don't, it's my brother in-law's car) and your site has been a Godsend. Your site has saved me hours of trouble in the past, and I keep going back to it each time something else happens. I especially thought your tutorial on changing the supercharger oil was brilliant. Thanks again for the site!