GM 3800 Series II PCV Valve Replacement Guide - Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

I'm sure most of you could swap out a PCV valve in just a few minutes but I wrote up a quick guide with pictures to help out any new owners.

The guide was written specifically for the GM 3800 Series II S/C 3.8L V6 engine.

Here's the page -

I hope it helps some of you. The PCV valve is a very cheap part and should be changed regularly to maintain you fuel economy and engine health.

__ Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels

Nice write up! Keep up the good work.