1999 Buick Century

I have about 55,000 miles on my car. It has been a good car expect for problems with the fuel injectors. I had one replaced while still under warranty (about 15,000 miles) and another replaced at about 40,000
miles. Now I have had the "Have engine serviced soon" warning light come on again. Has anyone with a 1999 Century (or newer) had an injector problem? Any other problems that would stop me from trading in for a newer Century (like 2003)? Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (GKroupa) wrote in message

I have a 1999 Century, clean injectors 3 times, replaced all once, replaced 2 more once. Having same problem again. 3100 engines injectors are bad! I've eard anything from"new fuels causing pieces of fuel lines breaking off and cloging, them to "it's your driving habits" BS. I think it's time GM admits it has a problem and recalls these vehicles.