2000 Buick Regal

Anyone have any opinions on their 2000 Regal GS. I just bought one. Seems ok now. Anything I should be aware of? It has 88K, but runs and looks great. Black and silver in color. Air blows cold, needs new valve
cover gaskets, which I plan to replace next week.
Very fast!!!
stratos wrote:

Depends on what engine and what has or has not already been done to the engine.
This one has 3800 series with a SuperCharger. All standard..
Sorry, I was posting on my other topic. This LaSabre is completely stock. It stayed in the carport for years. very little driving was done by my mother.
stratos wrote:

Nice engine. Check the SC oil when you do the valve cover gaskets. The rest of the car is... GM.
I will have them check this and I hope the rest is ok ...
www.regalgs.org