Squeak (rear): 2002 Buick Regal GS

Hello, All. Wondering if my fellow late-model Buick Regal owners could help. I'm getting a rubbery squeaking noise coming from the rear of my buick when I go over bumpy ground, i am sure it's from the suspension. Car only has 16K miles on it. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Regards, jbm

Reply to
jbm

I'd give it a try with the dealer. Don't think rear sway bar design changed much on the Regal between '01 and '02. Just don't let them get away with squirting oil onto the bushings, they need to be taken off, cleaned, coated all over with the PROPER grease & then re-assembled.

Al.

Reply to
Al Haunts