2002 Impala Lighting Problem

Hello,

I have recently encountered the following problem with my 2002 Impala.

The "High-Beam Out" control panel light came on when I first started the car. (However, it does not come on every time I start the vehicle) When I visually checked the headlights they all appeared to be OK. The next condition I had was that the interior lights would not come on when the car doors were opened and the radio would continue to play even when the key was out of the ignition and the front door was opened. Normally the radio plays until I open the drivers side door. When I tried to turn on the interior lights, sometimes they would come on, and sometime they would not.

Any ideas on what could be the problem?

Thanks for any ideas

Reply to
Curtis