Problem with Micra NCVT

Hi, I'm from Poland and I've a problem with my Micra. Probably problem is conected with automatic gearbox. When I'm driving on D gear everything is ok
on the speed higher thab about 20-30 km/h. But when I try to stop, the car jerked from time to time. What can it be ? Maybe, do you know where can I find some informations, maybe diagram, instruction or drawing of N-CVT gearbox ? How does it workin' how could I repair it ? Unfortunately I can't find anything about it on the net.
Here you are some info about my car: Micra 1.0 N-CVT, 1994 year, everything with oil, brakes is ok. Computer in service didn't diagnose something bad with electronic.
I wish you would give me some information. Greetings from Poland, Fungio
I wonder if it has a torque converter transfer switch ( something along them lines) in the tranny? Had that problem before but it was on a chev.Kinda like a clutch in an automatic tranny, that's the way it was explained to me anyways. when I came to a stop the car would lurch then stall as if it was under power . the torgue converter was not releasing itself from the fly wheel. anywise I may be way out in left field but its a thought Good luck Al

ok
everything