problem with Nissan Micra

I have a Nissan Micra and have just failed my MOT on a minor fault. Ever since acquiring the vehicle, the airbag light has been in the ON state. I took the car to the local Nissan dealer and they gave it a once over but unfortunately couldn't trace the problem. Can anyone help and make any suggestion as to what could be causing the problem. Thanks.

Reply to
johnpilar

bag light is not an MOT fail, show him his testers manual....

to cure the fault you might just need the light resetting at a dealer...

Reply to
john

He took it to a dealer; hopefully the dealer did not get paid for failing to do their job.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder