2002 olds bravada turning sigal front bulb replacement

Do i have to take thw wheelwell off? Cant get my arm down from under the hood.

T bone wrote:

if it's like I'm picturing in my memory, the whole light assembly just falls out when you pull up on the plastic retaining clips, and you replace the bulbs from there
GW