215 Carb needed

I have a 62 Buick Special with a 215 Aluminum block V8, and I'm having one heck of a time finding a carb for it. I just want a two barrel that will fit it, but I dont want to have to pay over 150$ for a refurb, I
don't mind rebuilding. Anyone know where I could find a reasonable one w/ at least all the parts there?
Rochester 2GV? One from a 225 V6 or a 231 should be real close.
--
Steve W.