$250 Headlight Bulb Change for Maxima.

Just read in the Chicago Tribune today, of a guy who wrote in to the Auto Know it All, that in order to change the headlight bulb in his Nisssan Maxima ( no year given ) the front bumper has to come off.

The Auto Guy confirmed this to be true by calling a few other Nissan Dealers.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,272 miles_~_~_
On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 01:08:43 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

but one wants to be miles away when the warranty expires.
My 810/Maxima experience bears that out. I'd be tempted to say that Nissan in the Chrysler of the Far East.