HOW TO CHANGE A HEADLIGHT BULB ONLY

Okay so how do i change my headlight bulb do i have to remove my headlight or is there an easier way to do that??? Please help

Reply to
tainakiara

Shep

Have you looked in your owners manual???? Always a good "first place" to start.!!! Mine is an '03 and it tells in detail how to do this.

Reply to
Will it rain today?

If it's a halogen bulb - don't touch the bulb with your fingers. The oil in the skin will cause the bulb to fail in short order.

Bubba

Reply to
Bubba