500hp V8 GM Powered Porsche For Sale

I am selling my hot rod Porsche. A 1967 911 with a screaming 505hp 383 ci 6.3 Liter Stroker. It was built right and is brutally fast. It is on E- bay motors at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category 15 6&item$28833400
It was seen on the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour this summer and many other national shows and websites.
E-mail with any questions.
Thanks LC

Both Big Earl and WCV.C posted from the same computer, I.P. address 208.24.115.28
Could they be one and the same? Busted!