TR7 V8 For Sale

My TR7 V8 is up for sale on ebay.co.uk. If anyone's interested, it can be seen at:

Thanks.

Best Regards John McCabe

To reply by email replace 'nospam' with 'assen'

Reply to
John McCabe

John McCabe made the world a better place for us by saying..

Oooh, I've got a pair of turbos that could be fitted to that :-D

Reply to
Pete M

Go on then.... :-)

Best Regards John McCabe

To reply by email replace 'nospam' with 'assen'

Reply to
John McCabe

And I've got an ejector seat !

Andy Dingley