69 chevy c10 with a muncie 3 speed clutch problems

I was wondering if someone here would know what is wrong with the clutch, or if any adjustments are needed. The problem I have is that the clutch only comes up almost half way back from the floor. It
doesn't come all the way up, unless you put your foot behind the pedal, and pull it back up.
The real problem is, it doesn't start to catch until about halfway to 3/4 of the way down, making it impossible to shift gears or put it into a gear without it grinding.
I'm new to clutches so hopefully someone can help.
sorry its a muncie 4 speed
On Sep 4, 1:35 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

this clutch has a manual (wrench) adjustment, and you need to add length to the linkage to allow it to fully disengage, and that will also solve the pedal height problem. Leave about 3/4" or so "loose" pedal at the top when adjusting the linkage, do go too far to where its "tight" against the stop. You want the clutch to be able to fully engage and not hit the stop for the pedal.
BTW, the Muncie 21 four speed is very classic gearbox, I put one in my '65 Chevy II that was orginally in a beat up Tempest. We had to fabricate the linkage to the transplant clutch housing.