89 Coupe DeVille, power windows pop off ball joint and fall down in door?

Any time I close a door with a window down or partly down, a balljoint pops out and the glass falls down into the door.
It's happenning on both doors.
Is there a trick here? This is really pissing me off. Please help me.
Sounds like you need new glass tracks and rollers.

There is a plastic runner that slides in the bottom channel and this has a hole in it for the lift ball. This piece is cracked and needs to be replaced. Not expensive but labor intensive to replace.

You are right I looked and they are cracked. How can I get new ones on without cracking them as well? Trying to put the ball joint back in the broken ones is almost impossible, I couldn't get it to go back on even with force and pliars etc.
thank you for your help

The new ones are more pliable than the brittle old ones. Most of the time, the channel they sit in has crimps on the end. They are not necessary and only serve to keep the original ones in the channel when the car is assembled. Anyway, bend one end of the channel so you can slide out the old ones. Slide in the new ones, you will probably have to pry them in the channel over the rivet that will be in your way. Then take big channelocks and if the window is up high enough to get them in the open area on the left with the window about 7/10 of the way up, squeese the ball into the plastic. If you are straight in alignment with the ball stud, it should go in without too much effort. Then lube the channel with white lithium or similar. Don't worry about rebending the end of the channel back, the regulator never goes that far.