91 safari does not run

Hi all.
I left my car in an airport parking lot. After 3 days, I need jump to run the car. Initially it run fine but later, when I pressed the gas it
died. I can make the car move by putting it in the 1st gear and slowly pressing gas. I can speed up upto 50 mph. but whenever I press the gas a lot, or, suddenly, it dies. Finally, I stopped it in a rest area and it does not run anymore.
I checked spark, I got all colors of it.
I check fuel just before the throttle body I have it flowing.
Even it does not run, I do not smell gas, so I'm thinking either faulty injector, or ECU. What else I will check. I will leave home nearly 2 hours later to go work on it, which is sitting 90 miles away.
Please, send me what you think to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com for faster response.
TIA.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Uh, er . . . sure. We'll all get right on that! Wait right there while we all respond. ;-)
I found the fuel pump is weak, the fuel pressure is very low. I changed it however, right now the car tries to start but not runs.
Before changing the fuel pump, I checked the spark plugs and confirm that the cylinders donot get any fuel at all.
Any inputs are welcome.
Grayfox wrote:

fuel pump relay did that on my blazer..the wires are known to corrode
for faster