92 Buick Park Ave Load Leveling

Looking for some info on the Load leveling system on this rig. My book doesn't say anything about it. I want to make sure it is working as it seems to sit a little low in the rear. When I get the car back I would like to look into it. Anyway, Looking to see if there is anything common that fails that I should look into first, as well as component locations. I think the pump is under the hood drivers side and I know the level sensing switch is at the rear. How long should it take for the pump to kick on if I squat the rear end? Thanks in advance JRE

Reply to
Mastermech

Dave J and Lynne J Shepherd

Thanks.

It is indeed working, it has the quietest compressor I never did hear. Thanks JRE

Reply to
Mastermech