1990 Buick Park Ave

I have a 90 park ave with a lot of miles. I was able to pull codes 27 28 and 29. The book I have does not give any information about these codes.

Reply to
nissanmx94

According to my 91 Service Manual for my Bonnevile Code 27- 28 - 29 is for Gear Switch Diagnosis.

The Gear Switch is located in the transaxle.

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 33,138 91 Bonneville LE 305,222
Reply to
Harry Face