92 roadmaster wagon Manuals

Can anyone recommend which haynes or chilton manual I could use. The manual folks don't make a manual specifically for the road master. Maybe someone has the actual factory manuals they could sell me.
Thanks, Dan
Factory manuals are the best. You can get them at car parts swap meets. I got a 'new' never used GM Manual for a 91 Caddy for $35.00
Hemmings Motor News has a calendar section telling car show/swap meet dates. There's one coming up in northern Illinois Feb 22nd at the Lake County Fairgrounds in Grayslake.
Good Luck
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~275,726 miles_~_~_ ~_~_