Haynes or Chilton

Which is a better repair manual for Camry: Haynes or Chilton?

Reply to
bigref

I choose Haynes. In my opinion they have better pictures and diagrams.

Reply to
badgolferman

Haynes - although the factory service manual is best if you can find one on eBay

Reply to
Daniel

I have both the Haynes and Chilton for Camry 1997-01. They are nearly identical with the exception of the page formatting. Both books are written by the same folks (Robert Maddox and Jay Storer).

In most cases I prefer Haynes, but I think the illustrations are organized a little better in the Chilton.

I would buy the one with the lowest price.

Reply to
RickC