'93 Park Ave Air Conditioner Off

I have a 1993 Buick Park Ave that had the starter replaced, at which time the mechanic disconnected the battery causing my radio and clock to haveto be reprogrammed. I did not check it at the time but a few days
later noticed that the Air conditioner Is blowing air but not cooling at all. Could disconnecting the battery have done this also ? Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. mac

Shouldn't have. Disconnecting the power source, always a bad idea, results in all the RAM of the computer being lost. The AC control is in the ROM of the system and is not wiped out by disconnecting the power source.
Was the AC working properly before the mechanic worked on the vehicle?
Dave S(Texas)
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

right away after I noticed the programming for the radio was lost. Also the Park Ave has a digital readout for outside and inside temperture readings and push button controls to adjust temperature, ect, and I remember about a day so later some controls would not work right. now they seem to work right, but there is no cool air at all. mac

along the ac circuit, starting with the ac compressor feed wire & working backwards. HTH. s