94 Chev truck

In the rear brakes of a 94 Chevy 4x4, does the larger of the 2 shoes go to the front or rear of the truck?

Where were they before you pulled them off?
Its the rear. On all vehicle, btw.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~279, 000 miles_~_~_

Big shoe to the rear. When braking, the small shoe pushes the large shoe into the drum.
Thanks, I had a dealership replace the brakes and shortly after I had to back off the shoes on the one side (Every 2 weeks) as they would set up tight and start to over heat. I thought this may be the cause of it.

to the