95 Camaro Idling Problem

I have a 95 Camaro that when coming to a stop, the engines stops. Sometimes it will fire right up upon restarting. Other times I must turn the ignitio completely off and then restart. Could this be the
tps or is it some other electrical part. Fuel filter is new and I believe the pump is okay.
TYIA
ulremember
I would guess that the fuel pump is getting bad.

-
Thanks! The car is actually a good friends and I was hoping that was not the problem :{! He also lets the fuel level get very low and I am afraid that the tank filter is not clogged.
Thanks again for the reply and possible answer!
ulremember

If he lets the fuel level get that low, it should be "relatively" easy to get at the in-tank pump.
Remember, everything is relative :)
Vuarra