96 GMC Safari Bleeding Brakes

I am completing an engine replacement on a 1996 GMC Safari.that required a body off frame procedure. In doing so I had to disconnect the rear brake line from the anti-lock brake module (under the floor) and I had to
disconnect the lines from the master cylinder. Do I have to do anything special to bleed the brakes?
KS