GMC Safari

I am sorry to post for a GMC and not a Pontiac. I do own a Pontiac Sunfire, but my problem is with a friends Safari, and there are rarely any posts on the GMC newsgroup. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

My friend's Safari is having a/c problems. She said that when she turns the air on the vents next to the steering wheel and the top vents on the passenger side don't blow any air, but that the vents under the dash on both sides are still blowing air just fine. Also, the rear air is still working ok. My thought was a blown fuse. Does anyone else have any suggestions if this proves to be incorrect?

Reply to
Kevin Johnson

Sorry I can't help you, but I thought you could try posting in alt.autos.gm as that seems to me to probably be a more likely place to get an answer on this than here.

Just a thought, and good luck to you.

Reply to
Rutger6559

Will do. Thanks.