96 Sunfire Overheats

1996 Sunfire 2.2L 4Cyl. Overheats. Coolant is full. Cooling fan works. New water pump. New pressure cap. Replaced thermostat twice. Both purchased from same supplier. Could both thermostats be faulty? Any suggestions?

Does it use coolant?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Not likely at all that both thermostats are bad. Are you sure you have bled the air out of the engine?
You are pretty much down to (1) radiator plugged or partially plugged (2) internal engine problems, cracked head or block, blown head gasket, etc.
mvestr1 wrote:

What makes you think its over heating?

New
As always, that is a really good question... I wish we had a place to do an FAQ about cooling systems. This situation comes up so much it would be a service to the group.