98 Intrigue Dual A/C blows warm on one side

I had a battery connection problem on my 98 Olds Intrigue, and I replaced the battery. Since then, the driver's side vents are not blowing cold air. The passenger side is still cold.
I can watch the shaft on the temperature door actuator as I request cold then hot air-- on the passenger side it turns about 90 degrees, and on the drivers side it only turns maybe 30 degrees.
I'm wondering if there is some "master reset" procedure for the HVAC control unit? I have found some reference in GM techlink website to "actuator setup". E.g. http://www.gmtechlink.com/images/issues/config_xls/config_e.pdf . Is that something I can or need to do? If so, how?
Thanks! John Clonts Temple, Texas
All heater ac . assemblies that use servo motors for the blend air

Rey
All heater ac . assemblies that use servo motors for the blend air doors have an recalibration mode that

Thank you for your reply! I do not find any reference to this procedure in my third-party manual (Chilton). Is this something that must be done by a dealer, requiring special equipment? Or is it simply a "secret-button" type of procedure (push these buttons such and so, three times, etc, to activate special mode or feature).
Thanks! John