98 Malibu

I have a 98 Malibu, great shape, but it stalls for no apparant reason, altho generally during hot days, sometimes while climbing hills.
Any ideas why?
Please help
"PHHIII" wrote: > I have a 98 Malibu, great shape, but it stalls for no apparant > reason, altho generally during hot days, sometimes while > climbing hills. > > Any ideas why? > > Please help
i have same problem. cant figure it out im gonna try a tuneup and a fuel filter change. ill let you know how it goes. if you do figure out the problem please post it. good luck