A '64 Holden Looks Remarkably like a '64 Stude Daytona

(Holden and GM were merged)
I just found a photo of a '64 Holden which at first I thought was another photo of a '54 Studebaker Daytona. Except for the
curve at the bottom of the windshield and the rear fender detail, they could be twins. Who copied who, I wonder. Studebaker:
http://thehamiltonchaptersdc.ca/Easton64Daytona%20001.jpg
Holden: http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/33/1c/c246_1.JPG?set_id 0005007
Erness Wild wrote:

The basic box shape was popular back then. Looks like a Ford Fairlane, also.