ABS

I have a sensor on my 98 Jimmy that the wire has broken. My wife needs to use it and I don't have time to fix it until this weekend. Can I remove the
fuse to deactivate the system and make the repair later.

Tim-I wouldn't touch the fuse for fear of messing up some other part of the ABS. Have her drive it with extra care. She will not have the ABS function but will have conventional braking until you can fix. later jp
Tim wrote:

If the abs light is on, the system is already disabled.
Ian