ABS Warning Light, Pontiac Grand Prix GT 1999

My ABS warning light has been on for quite await, I know it is strictly electrical. Since I was going to get a complete brake job, I put worrying about it on hold.

Well I have the new brake job and it is still on. Do I have to reset the computer or something?
Thanks.
Jeff
When you took it in for the "brake job" did they repair the fault?
Getting a "brake job" is not going to automatically fix whatever is wrong with your ABS. You have to pull the codes and work from there.
Steve