anti-lock light

How I can turn off ANTI-LOCK light? Buick Century 2000. K.

Reply to
Krzysztof

On many cars, if the Anti-Lock light is lit, that is a sign that there is a fault in the Anti-Lock Braking System. Also, it could be something ordinary in the basic braking system. Mine turned on one time when my brake fluid level was too low in the reservoir. Common faults include bad wheel sensors, bad wiring to the sensors, and plain stuff like that.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

Fix the ANTI-LOCK "problem"....then the light goes out.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

ABS is a nice safety feature like airbag, why would you disregard on a 2000 model like your? You can not disable the light. I guess they did that for a reason.

Reply to
none