Anti Lock Light/Speedometer Problem

The other day the Anti Lock light came on for the first time since I have owned my 1994 968. The care has 35K miles and has been in storage for 2 years and this problem occurred after the car had been driven for 200 miles straight and then shut off over night. I have checked all of the connections and also reseated the relay in the fuse box. A couple of times the light has gone out after reseating everything, but now it seems to stay on all of the time. I have read all of the posts in the service and repair forums, and since my speedometer is also not working this would seem to point to the left front wheel sensor. If anybody has had luck fixing this same problem I am open to suggestions before taking the car to the dealer or throwing parts at the problem.

Reply to
Tom Schneider