AT 125C Auto Transaxle, Cooling lines to radiator

I have a 84 Oldsmobile Omega (x-body) with 4Cyl 151 R (iron duke) engine. It has an AT 125 Automatic Transaxle.
There is two lines that run to the radiator and back to the transmission.
I mixed them up during the process of changing them like a dumb *ss.
How do I know witch way they go? There is 2 lines on the transaxle, one right above the other. And there is 2 lines on the radiator, one on the top of the radiator and one on the bottom... How do I know witch way they go?
Thanks!
Answered in the other forum you asked the same question!

-