Auto locking doors on Suburban '92

Has anyone ever figured out how to disable the auto door locking feature on Suburbans? I just purchased a 1992 K1500 Suburban and it has this very annoying feature.
Is there a way to disable it? I only came across one post from 1998 in the archives and it didn't have anything definitive in it.
Thanks for any suggestions. david

Did you look in the owner's manual Dave? I don't know about the Suburban, but other GM cars I've owned describe how to change the lock features as well as such annoying features as the horn beep when you hit the lock button on the fob.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net