Buick Century coolant leak

I have a 2000 Buick Century with 52000 miles with a coolant leak. Does anyone know if there has been a recall for this problem because of Dex-Cool? Thanks in advance for any info.

See this thread,
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.autos.gm/browse_thread/thread/31c8088f0c9f56ee/007c0cb04a0e4009?lnk=gst&q xcool#007c0cb04a0e4009
I think you're too old for compensation.
Changed my 2000 Century 18 months ago myself.

Depends on where the leak is and what cause it. Any car can have a coolant leak after 8 years.

GM doesnt recall easily. If there is an issue which is a safety problem, then there might be a recall.
The Dexcool issue is different. Dexcool isnt so bad, as far as it goes, but it is not the best there is.
GM had some problems with crappo gaskets, with engine designs, and with basic honesty.
Your car is old enough that you would not recoup enough from GM's recent baring of the soul to even worry about it.
GM didnt take care of you.. What else is new??