Calling James Higgins

Page 2 of 2
jr92 wrote:

New nym, old address.
--
Civis Romanus Sum

Not trying to hide anything Jimbo, this is the old coachrose.
Would really like to get rid of the jr92 surname.
Don't know why Google did this: I (knowingly, at least) changed nothing.
And I also see you changed nothing, continuing to bash away at the good ole General.
While I have a lot of issues with them at this point, I would like to ask
"Why do you hate them so much?'