Anybody Here Actually Read the Higgins/Canuck/Mike Tagteam?

Other than those 3 of course. Once in a blue moon I open a Higgins post. Think he's posted a few useful ones - to me that is. I don't know if others find his c&p's captivating. And I don't much care. You know, "do your own thing." But I'm a bit curious. Seems a little odd.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

Do your own thing Vic, I will.

Reply to
Jim_Higgins

One is in my kill file (the only one there too) I read the other two on occasion. Higgins is mostly postings of information available elsewhere, but he saves me time searching for it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You don't like free speach? Hm, must be an Obamanite liberal unionist that thinks America owes GM/UAW. You have your rights to your opinions, we have the rights to ours. You are just going to have to put up with it.

Untel GM stops sucking taxpayers dollars once and for all, they will just be...

GM, they keep on sucking.

In Canada GM was #4 and falling, even Chrysler just outsold GM.

Reply to
Canuck57

Good for you.

Reply to
Canuck57

I kill thread them all on sight, plus several more.

Reply to
Paul

I only see them when I've configured a new computer and for whatever reason have started a new newsreader config rather than copying over my old one.

Nate Nagel

Mike Hunt has been in my killfile for several years. He is the only one there and will stay there.

Reply to
hls