Haven't modded today but have de-rusted!

Spent all weekend dealing with the rust and scrapes on SWMBO's old Rover

416.

I thought the odd bit of rust would mean a couple of hours - until I found rust behind both front wheel arches and all along the seams on each side.

Fun - not - particularly when I got the stonechip can the wrong way round and I de-tanned myself.

Since I've got to drive this for the next 6 months or so (out of cash) any suggestions on cheap-ish mods? I'm after a set of alloys hopefully and do some work on the Honda 1.6 engine in it. Any suggestions gratefully received as long as it doesn't include Jenolite or paint - stereo's already been done.

David

Reply to
David Lane

YKIMS :-)