Cavalier broken manual shifter

Have '92 Cavalier with manual transmission that suddenly lost its ability to shift gears. The shift lever just flops around.
This same exact thing happened 5 or 6 years ago & the problem was a
black rubber/plastic grommet that attaches the linkage to the shift lever under the console. Went to the local GM dealer & had to purchase an entire linkage assembly just to get this "special" grommet that simply snaps on & instantly fixes the problem.
The exact same thing has happened again! The grommet has deteriorated & the linkage has fell away from the shift lever.
Does anyone know where to buy this grommet (maybe this is not the right term, rubber bushing maybe?) without having to buy the entire linkage assembly, when all I need is this little rubber piece?

I would give E-Bay and your local salvage yards a try. You may be able to find one in good condition.
Got it fixed! Went to the GM dealer & they wanted $140 for the linkage assembly. Last time 6 years ago it was only $70 or so, what a jump in price.
Couldn't handle the price, so went to Advance Auto Parts & bought a package of "pedal & shift linkage bushing kit" for $5.48. Sorted through them & found 2 that seemed to work just fine.
80 Knight wrote:

You know, I didn't even think of that. Our Canadian Tire stores (basically Canada's equivalent to USA's AutoZone) has a section with hard to find things. Congrats on saving yourself big bucks, it never hurts to try.