chevy cavalier speaker installation?

im lookin to replace my front speakers in my '99 chevy cavalier because I blew one of them. How hard is this going to be for me to do it on my own instead of
paying a shop to do this? Ive tried finding some installation instuctions online but haven't had any luck. Anyone know where i can get them? Thanks in advance!
Jason

blew
instead of

in
Hi Jason, full instructions + pictures can be found here.
http://www.carstereohelp.com/stereoremovalChevyCavalier2FDrSpk.htm
hope this of help
regards
Fred in New Zealand
Good site, but dont waste your time with the rag trying to get the window crank clip off, it never freaking works, just spend the $5 at autozone or wherever and buy the tool for it.

instuctions
Thanks
I just did this on my 2002 Cavalier last week. I assume a 99 would be similar. It's really pretty easy. I completely agree with the advice about getting the clip removal tool. I did and I'm glad I did. Just be patient and don't force anything. Make sure whatever you get is listed to fit in a Cavalier. I got some 4x6 Infinitys and found they wouldn't fit flat into the plastic mount.

because

and
the
yeah I put infinity components up front in my sunfire when I had it, had to dremel out a part of the plastic mount so the magnet for the 3" driver could fit through since its offcenter.
www.bought4less.com is the site for new speakers

blew
instead of

in