Chevy Volt: Still Not Selling

Jim_Higgins

Truly shocking [ not ]!!!

Reply to
Canuck57

Wow, GM is producing 5000 month and only selling 281 in a good month.

Do I smell GM going bankrupt again? Wonder how AmeriCredit is doing....

Reply to
Canuck57

two old ladies talking over the back yard fence about another neighbor, take a story twist it around to make the neighbor look bad then tell it as the truth. Say it enough times you will believe it yourself. Hate has a way or growing and blocking out the truth or the reason to even to find out what the truth is.

our elected officials do this and call it the truth newsgroup posters also do this for years

Reply to
Tom

Anyone that believes anything they read in the right-wing "weakly standard" richly deserves anything that befalls them because of it.

Reply to
Adrian