Chevy Volt: Still Not Selling

Chevy Volt: Still Not Selling http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/chevy-volt-still-not-selling_581956.html

--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"
On 03/08/2011 10:09 AM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

Truly shocking [ not ]!!!
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.
On 03/08/2011 10:09 AM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

Wow, GM is producing 5000 month and only selling 281 in a good month.
Do I smell GM going bankrupt again? Wonder how AmeriCredit is doing....
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.
On 8/3/11 2:11 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

take a story twist it around to make the neighbor look bad then tell it as the truth. Say it enough times you will believe it yourself. Hate has a way or growing and blocking out the truth or the reason to even to find out what the truth is.
our elected officials do this and call it the truth newsgroup posters also do this for years

Anyone that believes anything they read in the right-wing "weakly standard" richly deserves anything that befalls them because of it.