cruise control module, cable adjuster

I need directions to install the module and perform the cable adjustment on a 1996 camaro z-28. For the most part, it will be just R & R but I am concerned with the cable adjustment..... do you have
any idea where I may be able to come across such information/documentation (it is not in my manual).
thanks
john