Dis coil for 91 park ave.

Is this module from accel really any better then the module that comes from GM on the car?
http://www.accel-ignition.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productIDP59391&makeName=buick&modelName=park+avenue&modelDetailName=ultra&yearName 91&majorDescriptionName=&categoryName=All+Categories&engineConcat=Select+Engine&displacementName=Select+Displacement&engineSizeName=Select+Engine+Size&fuelTypeName=Select+Fuel+Type&fuelDeliveryName=Select+Fuel+Delivery+Type&vqName=Select+Vehicle+Detail&aspirationName=Select+Aspiration&brandName=All+Brands&BrandId=3

I doubt it, it may make slightly more spark KV, but do you need it, reliability is more important.

http://www.accel-ignition.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productIDP59391&makeName=buick&modelName=park+avenue&modelDetailName=ultra&yearName 91&majorDescriptionName=&categoryName=All+Categories&engineConcat=Select+Engine&displacementName=Select+Displacement&engineSizeName=Select+Engine+Size&fuelTypeName=Select+Fuel+Type&fuelDeliveryName=Select+Fuel+Delivery+Type&vqName=Select+Vehicle+Detail&aspirationName=Select+Aspiration&brandName=All+Brands&BrandId=3
-
No I don't need it, a friend of my keeps thinking it'll make a big differenace and the engine will burn a lot cleaner.

Tell your friend to stick with what he has. That stuff is 100% marketing scam.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net