Engine pre-heater

Hi
I own a '00 Venture. I'm looking for an engine pre-heater for cold starting. Any advice / input welcome.
Thank you
Christophe Salvaing

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 08:58:21 +0200, "Christophe Salvaing"

If you can't fit a conventional block heater in it there are in-line heaters that warm the anti-freeze & the block. Most larger automotive stores carry those as well. In addition to the Magnetic heating blocks sold at farm implement stores.
And of course there is always the tried & true "Garage."
PS if you're really "cheap" put a 150 watt flood light on the engine overnight as the engine's cooling. That's what the old Mercedes Diesel crowd does up at the cottage.

:-D
wrote in message

What's wrong with an old dipstick heater? I have one in the basement that I used years ago and it worked very well.