Geo Prizm Vs Chevy Prizm

hi,
Im planning to buy a used 2001 Chevrolet Prizm. Im particularly interested in th LSI model which came in.Ive been googling for some reviews on the car, but im unable to find many. Even those I found,
were for 1997 Prizm, which I beleive is on a Geo Plate. Was the chevy prizm as good a car as the Geo one? Would be glad if you could share your views on the car.
Thanks Arun

They are both re-badged Toyota Corollas. And they seem to be decent cars.
Al