Geo Prizm Vs Chevy Prizm

hi,

Im planning to buy a used 2001 Chevrolet Prizm. Im particularly interested in th LSI model which came in.Ive been googling for some reviews on the car, but im unable to find many. Even those I found, were for 1997 Prizm, which I beleive is on a Geo Plate. Was the chevy prizm as good a car as the Geo one? Would be glad if you could share your views on the car.

Thanks Arun

Reply to
amp