GM airbag black box data.......New York Times article

The editor from the New York Times called me last week. They wanted to use some pictures from our website about a article they were doing on automobile black boxes. We said sure...
Article came out today. 09-24-04, page D11. Yes, that is my hand and my laptop, my CDR tool..... Cool.
It can also be seen here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/27/automobiles/27CARS.html
Logan Diagnostic www.airbagcrash.com www.ledfix.com
Sorry, wrong date...its 09/27/04 issue.
Would love to look but, do not want to identify myself to the NY Times just to read their paper.
On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 14:28:54 -0400, "LoganDiagnostic"

anyone who would like to read this but doesn't want to register can use my login it is all fake info anyway!!!!
User - moohamad Password - allah

use
my

Thanks dude, Greatly appreciated.
Thats awesome how they wanted to use your pics, congrats on getting them in the paper!
And thanks for posting the fake login, I didn't want to sign up so that worked out great!
--
twins0203

Sorry about the 'register' issue. I did not think of that. The fake login posted does work....
The direct info can be seen here. You really do need to know about the airbag modules. GM dealers do not use the Vetronix CDR equipment. Law enforcement does....
http://www.airbagcrash.com