RE: airbag SDM.....GM airbag crash data retrieval

We see this message was posted 9-13-04

"My 2001 Chevy Tahoe was recently in an accident. I am looking for some person or company in the Dallas, TX area that can read the data from SDM (Senor & Diagnostic Module). The SDM is part of the airbag system which captures data just prior to airbag deployment.

The SDM can only be read by a Vetronix CDR module and laptop. Neither the local police or Chevy dealers have this capability. If you know of anyone in the Dallas area, please let me know.

Thanks."

GM dealers do not use the Vetronix CDR. Most dont know there is crash data stored in the airbag SDM.

We DO have a Vetronix CDR unit. The airbag SDM can be sent in for a download. The equipment can be seen here-

Any questions about the Vetronix CDR, the airbag SDM etc..we will try to answer them.

Logan Diagnostic

LoganDiagnostic